BlackDog's Screen Saver Station
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Get green for St. Patrick's Day with BlackDog's Irish Blessings screen saver.
All new images plus lots of bells and whistles! Detailed installation and uninstallation instructions are below.
The registered version of BlackDog's Irish Blessings Screen Saver
contains 42 images of traditional Irish blessings, prayers and sayings, plus
lots of cool options that you can change as much as you want. This screen saver comes with
a "sticky note" feature, plus a wallpaper control that sits quietly in your system tray until
you're ready to change your desktop wallpaper. Download the trial version now to check it out.
the animated image above or here to
download the screen saver now. Install it and enjoy for a 3-day trial period.
The trial screen saver is fully functional but will display only 10 images and play only
one music selection. (Note: The music is muted initially. You will need to
activate the music from the screen saver settings.) When you purchase the screen saver, you will
receive a registration code that will unlock the screen saver and allow you to see all 42 images and hear all 9 music
selections. Only $3.00. Click the "Buy Now" button for your registration code.
- Transition Effects - 50+ interruptible transition effects.
Transitions can be changed as you like, and can be set to high, normal, or low CPU priority.
- Wallpaper Control - Manage all your computer desktop wallpaper with the included
wallpaper control. The control sits quietly in your system tray until you're ready to
make a change. You set the wallpaper to change automatically at various hourly intervals,
each time you boot up your system, or change it manually when you feel like a change.
- Sticky Note Reminder - When you turn on this cool feature, a yellow
sticky note flies across your screen when your screen saver is running.
Remind youself of important things or leave a message for others while your computer is locked and protected.
Change the message as often as you like or turn it off completely from the screen saver's settings.
- Snowing effect - Snow falls gently or furiously when you turn on this option.
- "Old-timey" sepia color effect - A great look for those of you who like an antique look.
- Music - Enjoy nine different soothing music selections. Yes, you can mute the music!
- True multi-monitor support - Multiple monitors are treated as one large virtual monitor,
displaying your screen saver across its entire expanse.
Installation and Uninstallation Instructions & Screen Saver Rules/Information
More St. Patrick's Day Screen Savers
BlackDog's St. Patrick's Day Fun & Games
Back to the Screen Saver Download
BlackDog's Screen Saver Station
Back to the Screen Saver
- How to Install and Uninstall the Screen Saver:
To install the screen saver, double click the file name after it has completely downloaded
to your computer. Be sure to remember where you save the file!
After you install the screen saver, to see all the options, including the music, sticky note,
snowing effect and sepia tones, right click on a blank area on your desktop then select
"Properties" then "Screensaver."
To uninstall the screen saver, click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop,
then "Control Panel," then "Add/Remove Programs." Find the name of the
screen saver, highlight it and click "Remove." Or, follow your computer's instructions on how to uninstall a program.
- Worried about viruses? The screen saver files on BlackDog have been scanned for viruses and are
virus-free. If you think you got a computer virus from one of BlackDog's screen
savers, you did not download the file from this site.
- To run this screen saver you will need:
Windows 95 (or greater) operating systems only
256 color display (minimum)
16 mb RAM
Some Rules for the Screen Savers
- Do not post these screen savers on any other website, newsgroup, or FTP for people to download. If you do, people won't come to visit BlackDog themselves, the banner ads that pay for everything won't be displayed, the download fee won't be paid, and BlackDog won't be able to afford to give things away anymore.
- Please don't download the screen saver and then email the file to all your friends, either -- for the same reasons.
- Please do not link directly to the screen saver downloads on BlackDog from your web site. In addition to cutting off BlackDog's income, when you do that it ties up our server, slows everything down, and makes BlackDog very unhappy. (BlackDog changes the names of things frequently to make sure people don't do it, too.)
- Kids - Always get permission from your folks before downloading anything from the internet!