BlackDog's Vintage Valentine Postcards Screen Saver
The registered version of BlackDog's Vintage Valentine Postcards Screen Saver
contains 42 beautiful antique Valentine post card images, plus
lots of cool options that you can change as much as you want. This screen saver comes with
a "sticky note" feature, plus a wallpaper control that sits quietly in your system tray until
you're ready to change your desktop wallpaper. Download the trial version now to check it out.
BlackDog's Valentine Fun & Games
BlackDog's Screen Saver Station
BlackDog's Screen Saver Rules, Information and Sample Download:
- Kids - Always get permission from a responsible adult before downloading anything from the internet!
- To run this screen saver you will need:
Windows operating systems only
256 color display (minimum)
16 mb RAM
- To install the screen saver, double click the file name after it has completely downloaded to your computer. Be sure to remember where you save the file! You will not be able to install the screen saver from its internet location.
- To uninstall the screen saver, click the "My Computer" icon on your desktop, then "Control Panel," then "Add/Remove Programs." Find the name of the screen saver, highlight it and click "Remove." Or, follow your own computer's instructions for uninstalling programs.
- Viruses? The screen saver files on BlackDog have been scanned for viruses and are virus-free. If you think you got a computer virus from one of BlackDog's screen savers, you did not download the file from this site.
- Cost? Most of the screen savers on BlackDog are free. Some of the screen savers have a small fee (usually $2.00 or $3.00), which must be paid before the file can be downloaded or before the screen saver is fully functional. The screen savers with a download fee are either large files, or cost a large amount of money to produce. This small fee supplements income from the banner advertisements and helps pay for everything on BlackDog. These files are marked with a "$" sign.
- Do not post these screen savers on any other website, newsgroup, or FTP for people to download. If you do, people won't come to visit BlackDog themselves, the banner ads that pay for everything won't be displayed, and BlackDog won't be able to afford to give things away anymore.
- Do not download the screen saver and then email the file to all your friends -- for the same reason. Just give your friends the url of this web page and they can download it themselves just as easily as you can email it to them.
- Do not link directly to the screen saver downloads on BlackDog from your web site. Again, put the link to this web page, please. In addition to cutting off BlackDog's income, when you do that it ties up our server, slows everything down, and makes BlackDog very unhappy. (BlackDog changes the names of things frequently to make sure people don't do it, too.)
Back to the Screen Saver Download